A Perfect Start to Your New Instrument Network On Board
- Includes GMI 20 marine instrument, gWind™ transducer and AIRMAR® DST810 transducer
- GMI 20 instrument has a highly visible bright 4” color glass-bonded lens display with anti-glare finish
- gWind transducer features 3-bladed propeller and twin-fin design
- DST810 thru-hull smart transducer provides water depth, water speed and water temperature data — plus attitude sensing for heel/trim and pitch/roll inputs
- Wireless connectivity to devices with BLUETOOTH® technology enables DST810 calibration directly through the CAST™ app from AIRMAR
- Easy plug-and-play installation and integration with Garmin chartplotters via the NMEA 2000® network
A Good Start or Complete Pack
With a GMI Wired Start Pack 52, you’ll have all the equipment you need to know what’s going on with the wind and the water. If you’re looking to install more than just one instrument in your network, this is the perfect start pack to use. By using the NMEA 2000 network, it’s easy to expand with the number of instruments you want.
GMI 20 Marine Instrument
The GMI 20 digital marine instrument display is perfectly designed for both power and sail vessels. Designed to clearly show depth, speed, wind and 100-plus marine and vessel parameters, its large, bright 4” color display with extra-large digits is easy to read at a distance and 170 degree viewing angle.
A glass-bonded finish lens on GMI 20 prevents fogging and increases contrast. Daylight readability is enhanced with a high-contrast color scheme. For enhanced night visibility, you have a choice of red/black, green/black or the normal night mode color scheme along with a dimmer control. Screens can be set to auto-scroll — cycling between pages automatically without you having to do a thing. This is especially advantageous for sailors as it allows you to install the unit(s) in a greater variety of locations on the vessel. Default profiles can be customized for powerboat, sailboat, fishing, engine/fuel plus several other user-specified profiles. Power is supplied by the NMEA 2000 network.
gWind transducer features twin-fin technology with 3-bladed propeller for more accurate True Wind Speed (TWS) in lighter air while the twin-fin design gives a more stable True Wind Angle (TWA). The 3-bladed propeller, unlike a cups design, is always efficient. Combined with optic reading, this transducer provides superior accuracy at low wind speeds and also provides for excellent linearity.
AIRMAR DST810 Thru-hull Smart Transducer
DST810 combines precise depth, speed and temperature data with attitude sensing for heel/trim and pitch/roll inputs — which it provides to the NMEA 2000 network and GNX™ 20 instrument. This multisensor transducer can read depths to 330’, offers fast 5 Hz water speed signal output and has an operating frequency of 235 kHz with a fan-shaped beamwidth of 10 x 44 degrees. Additionally, wireless connectivity to devices with BLUETOOTH technology enables DST810 calibration directly through the CAST app from AIRMAR. Advanced speed calibration allows for calibration at multiple heel angles and speeds.